Why do I need an OBD2 Scanner?
While your car comes with an OBD system and the Check Engine light warns you when there is a problem with your engine, you would still benefit from an OBD scanner because:
- An OBD scanning device can save you time and money
Car owners frequently spend a lot of time and money at service centers. The Check Engine light tells you something is not working right. But you do not know the exact problem, so you cannot determine whether it’s something you can easily fix or it needs expert help. Nor can you determine how much it will cost, not until the service center hands you a huge bill. With the SANNCE V318, you can diagnose your vehicle problem by yourself.
- OBD devices are crucial to ensuring vehicle safety
When you have a busy schedule, it’s easy to ignore the glowing Check Engine light, or tell yourself, “I’ll get to it on the weekend.” Whether you’re a DIY beginner or a more experienced mechanic, a universal OBD car code reader is a great advantage.
However, an OBD scanner can immediately tell you the severity of the issue, and make sure you are not driving your car with major problems that can cause accidents.
Why do you choose the SANNCE V318 Code Reader?
Making sure that your scanner and code reader is compatible with your vehicle is a must, but it can be tricky to find out this information. If you’re looking for a device that has a great scope of vehicle compatibility, then the SANNCE V318 classic enhanced scanner is a good choice. The scan tool works with an impressive variety of vehicles, and should work with the vast majority of OBD II compliant cars.
SANNCE V318 is a great upgrade from more basic diagnostic code readers. The major function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, reading and erasing error codes.
Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Korean.
The scanner is durably made and has features that make using it seamless and quick.
Unlike other scanners, this code reader is convenient to use, as it reduces the cost of getting a consultation. It supports different languages which include English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Finnish, and Russian. So, it can be used by different people around the globe.
- Appearance Patent
- Large Easy-to-read Color LCD screen
- Portable Size & Easy to Use
- Multilingual Tool
- Wider Compatibility
- PASS Aging Test
- Code Maintained
- Full Certification
- Supports All OBDII Protocols
- Suitable for Professionals and DIYers
- No Battery or Charging needs
- Reads live data stream and freeze frame data
- I/M Monitor Readiness Test
- CEL- Check Engine Light
- EVAP Leak Test
- Retrieves Vehicle Information and Code Definition
- Reads and Erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
The V318 scanner is well built with a large 1.8-inch color screen with a resolution of 160*128, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with 5 operation buttons and made of a very thick flexible insulator. It is convenient for you to operate the OBD2 code reader for scrolling the menu.
- A pioneer in mid-range diagnostic code readers, V318 sets itself apart from other low-cost options by supporting ALL OBDII protocols, including ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4 KWP, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW and ISO15765-4 CAN. Works on most vehicles sold in the US with model year 1996 or newer, EU vehicles with model year 2000, and Asian vehicles with model year 2005 or newer.